MTech Ed Fash. Design & Textiles, UEW, Kumasi, 2011
- Howard, P.M.A., Simpson, K.B., Peligah, Y.S. (2016). Contemporary Issues about the Industrial Practical Skills Programme in Ghana, Opinions of the Stakeholders: A Study of the Faculty of Creative Arts and Technology- Kumasi Polytechnic, Arts and Design Studies, IISTE, VOL. 48, PG 22-24
- Howard, P.M.A., Simpson, K.B., Peligah, Y.S. (2016).Assessing Wearers’/ Observers’ Understanding of the Ceremonial Significance of Academic Procession and Dress in Tertiary Institutions: Evidence from Kumasi Polytechnic, Arts and Design Studies, Vol.36, 2015 page 5-21
- Simpson, K.B., Howard, P.M.A., Peligah, Y.S., Cann, L.O. (2016). Assessing the Challenges Heads of Department Encounter in Institutional Supervisor in Ghana.A Case of Selected Senior High Schools in Kwabre East District. Journal of Education and Practice, IISTE.Org (Accepted for Publication)
- Simpson, K.B. and Howard, P.M.A. (2016), Quality of Work Delivery Practices at Building Sites: Case Study of Building Sites at Gomoa Nyanyano-Ghana, Civil and Environmental Research, Vol.8, No.3, 2016
- Essuman, M.A., Osei-Poku, P., Howard, P.M.A. (2016). Textbook Evaluation: A Content Analysis of Selected Primary School Textbooks in Ghana, Journal of Educational Media, Memory and Society.